GUEST BOOK
Sign our guestbook and have your comments shared with everyone!

Add Comment

< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >
LOTTERY SPELL:oscardilan68@yahoo.com on March 21, 2019 at 9:52 PM said:

I am Elizabeth Diesta by name and I have been playing euro million for many years now and i have never won anything instead I wasted money in buying ticket, on one faithful day, I saw some guys that also play euro million, I heard them discussing how they won 2.8million dollars with the help of DR. OSCAR DILAN I now went where they were seating discussing it, on getting there I excuse one of the guys and asked him about the DR OSCAR DILAN that helped them won 2.8million dollars, he told me everything about DR.OSCAR DILAN and he went further to tell me how he has been helping them and I said within my mind that i'm going to give him a trial although I doubted him and I really contacted him and it worked out for me and I won the sum of 2,000,000 dollars,right now i'm very happy for the good work he has done for me and I promised to share his good work to the whole world, I want to use the opportunity to tell everyone that need his help to contact him on this email: oscardilan68@yahoo.com OR oscardilan68@hotmail.com OR oscardilan68@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM .... This man will make you rich and his powers are so powerful... CONTACT HIM NOW: oscardilan68@yahoo.com OR oscardilan68@hotmail.com OR oscardilan68@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM...YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136
SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS on March 21, 2019 at 9:50 PM said:

Read Up My Story Today as my story is a very special and unique one as is not like the numerous advert you always see online and also I want to be 100% sincere and truthful to you that there can never be any other online spell caster that can help you bring back your EX BACK to you other than DR OSCAR DILAN as he alone is 100% effective,dynamic and very reliable as 99.9% of other spell casters are not for real and can never help you solve your problems at all instead they will complicate your present condition OK SO BE WISE AND ALSO BE WARNED AND CONTACT DR OSCAR DILAN TODAY... MY OWN LIFE STORY / EXPERIENCES IS BELOW:


My Name is Mark Kelvin, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OSCAR DILAN has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called Sharon we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant for me and also give her al she needs she left me and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: oscardilan68@yahoo.com OR oscardilan68@hotmail.com OR oscardilan68@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM as you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost WIFE back, and after a month she became pregnant for me because he gave me some herbs to take also and when she went for a test and the result stated that she was pregnant am happy today am a FATHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR OSCAR DILAN for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)Stop Divorce
(11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE
(12) Winning of lottery
(13) Cure To Hiv/Aids
(14) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING
(15) CURE TO HERPES AND ANY OTHER SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AT ALL...
(16) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT OSCAR DILAN AS HE HELPED MY FRIEND CALLED LEONARD CAPTAIN FROM USA TO RECOVER BACK THE SUM OF $300,000.00 DOLLARS HE LOST TO SCAMMERS ONLINE

Email: oscardilan68@yahoo.com OR oscardilan68@hotmail.com OR oscardilan68@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM ...... YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136
TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN $$$$$$ on March 21, 2019 at 9:44 PM said:

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY AS A SINGLE MUM

My names is Mrs Yvonne Bills. I live in USA Las Vegas and I am a happy woman today as I speak , I told my self that any loan company or lender that could change my broke life of mine and that of my family , I will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. They gave me happiness to me and my family, I was in need of a loan of $40,000 USD on september 12 2018 and I got my loan within 72 hours without stress They are indeed God fearing people, working with a reputable loan company. if you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them today and please tell them that Mrs Yvonne Bills referred you to them you can reach them via email;………( elliotoliveloanfirm@yahoo.com OR elliotoliveloanfirm@gmail.com OR elliotoliveloanfirm@hotmail.com )………………………I wish you good luck thanks and may God almighty bless you ….
HOW TO GET EX:oscardilan68@yahoo.com on March 21, 2019 at 9:36 PM said:

Tracey Wilson Says

Am giving this testimony because am happy and I want you all to be 100% careful on who you contact online so you will never and never be scammed at all as I have held an experiences with some useless and jobless spell caster who ripped me off the total sum of $39,000.00 dollars and another one also scammed me out of the sum of just $10,000.00 while the last one I meet collected the sum of $12,000.00 dollars from me and all these happened to me because I was so desperate in getting my lover back to me and one faithful and wonderful after noon as I was surfing the net I came accross a testimony on how one Tracey Jackson got her EX back to her with the help of DR OSCAR DILAN and I decided to give him a TRIAL because of all the testimony I read online about this man and at the end of it all it ended well as my ex came back to me at once and he has done all I asked of him to do for me and it did not only end up there this spell caster as did PREGNANCY SPELL for me and today am pregnant... His email address is : oscardilan68@yahoo.com OR oscardilan68@hotmail.com OR oscardilan68@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS...... YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136
Garrett Steve on March 21, 2019 at 5:32 PM said:

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR RICHES, FAME, POWERS, KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM. Are you a business Man or Woman, Politician, Musician, Pastor, Lawyer, Actor, Actress, Banker, Footballer, Model, Graduate, student, Engineer And you want to be Rich, Famous and Powerful in Life, And NO HUMAN SACRIFICE
THIS IS YOUR GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, The great Illuminati brotherhood will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy. You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, Long life and prosperity here on Earth.
If you really want to become a member of the great Illuminati contact us today VIA: joinilluminatibrotherhoodnow@gmail.com or Whatsapp +233 541 724 513.
BERRY CASTLE on March 21, 2019 at 3:37 PM said:

I were thinking that Illuminati is not real, But today with Mr BERRY CASTLE I now believe that Illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To MR BERRY CASTLE has made me discovered my purpose of life.
Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: +1(623)9000512. Call/WhatsApp BERRY CASTLE, from , USA, and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artiste, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desire join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life,
Illuminati we make you achieve your dream to become rich and protect you all the days of your life..
JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE
SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A
COMFORTABLE LIFE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT MR BERRY CASTLE on WhatsApp him +1(623)9000512.Or email: illuminatiusatemple666@gmail.Com.
For immediately response…
My Regard to Berry castle
Illuminati Temple on March 21, 2019 at 3:09 PM said:

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI REALM OF RICHES ?!!!
Contact us on (illuminatirealmofriches@gmail.com)
Are you a business man, or woman,are you a pastor
or an artist,, do you want to be famous or you want
to be rich or powerful, it is better you become a
member of Illuminati and make your dream come
true . this is the chance for you now to become a
member of the illumonati Brother hood and get what you
seek from us.if you are ready to become a member
of Illuminati and realize your dream then
email us on (illuminatirealmofriches@gmail.com)or whatsapp +2347063636536
fill in the following as well-:
NAME....................
NEXT OF KIN...................
ADDRESS.................
MARITAL STATUS.............
COUNTRY.........
STATE..................
OCCUPATION................
MOBILE LINE............
A NEW MEMBER WILL GIVEN THE SUM OF
2MILLION DOLLARS, A CAR AND A HOUSE IN ANY
PART OF THE WORLD. NOTE: WE ARE NOT FORCING
ANYBODY FOR THIS. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED
PLEASE DON'T APPLY.
Illuminati Temple on March 21, 2019 at 3:08 PM said:

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI REALM OF RICHES ?!!!
Contact us on (illuminatirealmofriches@gmail.com)
Are you a business man, or woman,are you a pastor
or an artist,, do you want to be famous or you want
to be rich or powerful, it is better you become a
member of Illuminati and make your dream come
true . this is the chance for you now to become a
member of the illumonati Brother hood and get what you
seek from us.if you are ready to become a member
of Illuminati and realize your dream then
email us on (illuminatirealmofriches@gmail.com)or whatsapp +2347063636536
fill in the following as well-:
NAME....................
NEXT OF KIN...................
ADDRESS.................
MARITAL STATUS.............
COUNTRY.........
STATE..................
OCCUPATION................
MOBILE LINE............
A NEW MEMBER WILL GIVEN THE SUM OF
2MILLION DOLLARS, A CAR AND A HOUSE IN ANY
PART OF THE WORLD. NOTE: WE ARE NOT FORCING
ANYBODY FOR THIS. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED
PLEASE DON'T APPLY.
johson on March 21, 2019 at 2:08 PM said:

To whom it may concern.

FEAR NOT!!!

For over 21 centuries, fear has been the killer of man's destiny. I open wide the gate of the red alter and challenge you humans of little minds to step into success! Are you ready for Richie's Wealth, Fame and powers from the 666 realm of the Illuminati temple. I place my fraternal benediction upon your life now and for ever. Forward ever backward never if interested WhatsApp the Grand Master on +1(352) 6786609 success is for open minded,

The BBC and CNN claims the Illuminati kill innocent people for ritual purposes. But I say unto you death has no trail. If there's a trial for death many would speak of. For those who come to test the powers of the Illuminati the floor is open if you can. Hail the light.
Illuminati Temple on March 21, 2019 at 2:04 PM said:

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI REALM OF RICHES ?!!!
Contact us on (illuminatirealmofriches@gmail.com)
Are you a business man, or woman,are you a pastor
or an artist,, do you want to be famous or you want
to be rich or powerful, it is better you become a
member of Illuminati and make your dream come
true . this is the chance for you now to become a
member of the illumonati Brother hood and get what you
seek from us.if you are ready to become a member
of Illuminati and realize your dream then
email us on (illuminatirealmofriches@gmail.com)or whatsapp +2347063636536
fill in the following as well-:
NAME....................
NEXT OF KIN...................
ADDRESS.................
MARITAL STATUS.............
COUNTRY.........
STATE..................
OCCUPATION................
MOBILE LINE............
A NEW MEMBER WILL GIVEN THE SUM OF
2MILLION DOLLARS, A CAR AND A HOUSE IN ANY
PART OF THE WORLD. NOTE: WE ARE NOT FORCING
ANYBODY FOR THIS. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED
PLEASE DON'T APPLY.
Mr Harry on March 21, 2019 at 1:03 PM said:

+2349036317149 CALL OR WHATSAPP VIA +2349036317149,TO JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD CULT TODAY FOR WEALTH MONEY FAME ,POWERS AND PROTECTIONS.....................
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash reward worth $1,000,000, 00USD after initiation.
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $33,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
7.A total Lifestyle change
8.Access to Bohemian Grove.
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000,00 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati contact Mr Harry +2349036317149 Or email the office on worldilluminati468@gmail.com
RAYMOND on March 21, 2019 at 12:43 PM said:

TESTIMONY TESTIMONY TESTIMONY i want to USE THIS great opportunity to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so if there is any one who is also interested should kindly WhattsApp us on +(125)18884829 for more information and get rich and famous apply now and celebrate with us thanks.
RAYMOND on March 21, 2019 at 12:18 PM said:

TESTIMONY TESTIMONY TESTIMONY i want to USE THIS great opportunity to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so if there is any one who is also interested should kindly WhattsApp us on +(12518884829 for more information and get rich and famous apply now and celebrate with us thanks.
Illuminati Temple on March 21, 2019 at 10:31 AM said:

Good news!!! Good news!!!, Do you want to live a rich,healthy and famous
life. Do you want to get rich immediately and be out of suffering? Do you
want the world to recognize you and liste
want to be in power and control? if yes, here is a good tip just join the
“ILLUMINATI ORGANISATION”, you may ask “How Can I Join” , the answer is
simple all you have to do is to contact us to ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM
POVERTY..
Email:worldillminatitemple001@gmail.com
whatsapp:+2347063636536
Mr Harry on March 21, 2019 at 7:30 AM said:

+2349036317149 CALL OR WHATSAPP VIA +2349036317149,TO JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD CULT TODAY FOR WEALTH MONEY FAME ,POWERS AND PROTECTIONS.....................
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash reward worth $1,000,000, 00USD after initiation.
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $33,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
7.A total Lifestyle change
8.Access to Bohemian Grove.
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000,00 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati contact Mr Harry +2349036317149 Or email the office on worldilluminati468@gmail.com
< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >

Add Comment